Small Entrepreneur Loan (Individual)
This loan product is designed for those who have already a business and need access to working capital or for expanding business but cannot be enrolled in the Small Loan Program or want to be graduated from the Small Loan program.
ASA Microfinance provide attractives, diversified, affordable and dependable financial services to the active poor in a timely and competitive manner, that would enable them to undertake and develop long-term sustainable entrepreneurial activities
Documents required for Small Entrepreneur Loan (Individual) disbursement(Nakala zinazohitajika kwa ajili ya kupata mkopo wa mtu binafsi)
As far as our key objective concern , we have made a very easy steps and requirements for giving Loan to our client; below here are requirements for this loan product
- Filled up loan application form accurately with all kinds of address and communication information
(Fomu ya maombi ya mkopo ambayo imejazwa vizuri kuhusu taarifa ya mteja, anuani na mawasiliano yake)
- Local government letter
(Barua ya utambulisho wa mteja kutoka serikali ya mtaa anaoishi)
- Client’s copy of voter Id
(Nakala ya kitambulisho cha mpiga kura cha mteja)
- Bank Account with CRDB Bank and copy of bank card will be submitted as a document.
(Akaunti namba ya benki ya CRDB benki na nakala ya ATM kadi, vyote hivi viwakilishwe ofisini)
- 04 passport size photographs of client
(Picha ndogo nne za mteja)
- Total 03 guarantors have to sign on the paper; two will be from relatives i.e husband/father/brother/mother/sister/son/daughter who are matured enough aged 22 years and above as well as engaged with income generating activities, another guarantor will be any government officer
(Mteja anatakiwa awe na wadhamini watatu (3) ambao wataweka sahihi zao kwenye fomu ya maombi; wawili kati yao wanatakiwa kuwa ndugu wa mteja kama vile mume/mke/baba/ mama/kaka/dada/mototo ambaye anaumri wa miaka 22 na kuendelea, na pia awe anajishughulisha na biashara/ au shughuli yeyote ya kiuchumi na mmoja awe mwajiriwa wowote wa serikali)
- Copy of valid business licence
(Nakala ya leseni ya biashara)
- Copy of voter ID and passport size photograph of all guarantors.
(Nakala ya kitambulisho cha mpiga kura na picha ndogo za wadhamini)
- If business premises are rented must be taken the copy of premises rental deed.
(Kama sehemu ya biashara yake ni ya kukodisha, mkataba wa upangishaji unatakiwa kuwakilishwa ofisini)
- All photocopies of the required documents will be attested by the respective loan officer and the respective client also will sign on the documents. (Nakala zote ambazo zitawakilishwa na mteja zinabidi zikaguliwe na kuhakikiwa na afisa mikopo husika na Mteja anatakiwa kuweka sahihi kwa kila nakala)
Chart showing Individual Loan Customer Growth on AUG, 2017
Our Unique Features
ASA Microfinance (T) Limited achieved sustainability within a couple of years since the beginning of its microfinance program. The innovative policies of the management and cost effective approach in all program aspects were key to make it possible to attain sustainability within the shortest possible time. Besides, strong determination of the management was also an important factor for attaining self-sufficiency with a steady growth. The following features are the key of ASA’s innovative management that facilitated attaining remarkable success of the organization.
- Dynamic and forward-looking leadership
- Self-explanatory written working manual
- Decentralization and delegation of authority to the branch level officials and participatory process in decision making
- Specialization in microfinance and rapid expansion policy
- Transparent and faster recruitment procedure
- On-the-job training approach (Each one teach one method)
- Simple and cost-effective branch structure without a professional accountant
- Simple and least hierarchical organization
- Easy and close communication among officials as well as between officials and clients
- Continuous onsite and offsite monitoring and supervision from both central and field levels
ASA’ unique cost-effective method helps a new branch to earn an adequate income to be self-reliant within 6 months of its inception: Self-sufficiency of a Branch: The Key Factors :-
- Staff members are selected quickly equipping through short and on-the-job practical training.
- The branch office structure is standardized and accommodated with adequate but simple furniture.
- Branch expenditure is standardized with set cost ceilings.
- A high number of borrowers, high portfolio per Loan Officer and high fund-revolving rate minimize total fund requirement.
- Simple and standardized accounting procedures.
- No extra full-time office assistant, technical personnel or security guard.
- Borrowers are monitored and scrutinized by the Branch Manager.
- Staff members provide ASA with a security deposit (earn interest).
- Joint signature required for withdrawal from branch’s bank account.
- Required daily withdrawal is allowed.
- Cheques are preserved jointly by different Loan Officers.
- Cash book is maintained by Loan Officers on a revolving basis.
- Loan Officers rotate groups after a year.
- Zonal and District Managers are based in the field.
- Central and Senior Officials staff visit field regularly.
- Regular internal audit.
- Annual external audit.
- Occasional and surprise branch visits by the President and the other senior officers of the organization.
- Automated A/C, MIS, generated by ASA microfinance management system (AMMS).
- AMMS is a home-grown system developed in-house by its IT experts.